Turkey is one of the most developed countries in the world in the health sector. Its technology, experienced doctors and medical team and of course the availability of labor fees have brought it to the top in this sector. Cosmetic Dentistry in Turkey has applications and successful references that are appreciated by the world. The purpose of cosmetic dental practices is primarily to capture the Hollywood smile in patients. All of these applications can be made in Turkey, treatment is completed quickly, prices are affordable and all services are included in the prices, which is a great advantage for patients. Turkey is one of the top 3 countries in the world in terms of cosmetic dentistry. Already, patient statistics are also an indicator of this. If you also think that there is a mismatch between your teeth, gums, jaw and face, you can make an appointment at dental clinics in Turkey and take action to get your most beautiful smile.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
In cosmetic dentistry, the goal is to make your teeth look more beautiful and pleasant. Aesthetic dentistry practices also vary from person to person. Sometimes treatment is done by changing
the filling, sometimes the appearance of all teeth can be corrected. In other words, it covers the procedures performed for a beautiful smile on the teeth, mouth and face. It aims to add a smile to the face. Treatment fees for these procedures may be slightly more expensive than standard dental treatments. Cosmetic dentistry applications should only be performed by specialist dentists. Ordinary dentists may not succeed in these practices. So you have to make the right choice of dentist. The patient’s smile becomes cleaner and more well-groomed with aesthetic dental fillings to be made on the teeth. Aesthetic tooth filling can be made due to the loss of tooth size as a result of wear. Implant or bridge treatments used for dental deficiencies are also among the topics that fall into the field of dental aesthetics.
Cosmetic dentistry applications
Cosmetic Dentistry also offered therapeutic opportunities to the patient in the restorative field. For example, dental fillings are the most common treatment applied on rotten teeth. In ancient years, these fillings were made with materials that appeared in a metal-black image on the tooth in the form of gold, amalgam. At present, dental fillings are made with porcelain or composite materials that are the same color and image as teeth within the scope of cosmetic dentistry applications, thus protecting the natural image of your teeth and smile. Cosmetic Dentistry in Turkey includes the following dental applications:
- Smile Design: The effect of renewing their laughter on people is very impressive, as if they have come back to life! Smile Design is the design of the most appropriate smile on a person’s face in accordance with aesthetic criteria without damaging the teeth. In Smile Design, the goal is to determine and plan the necessary procedures to achieve your dream smile before starting treatment and implement them.
- Gum Contouring: One of the procedures performed in gum Contouring aesthetics is the bleaching of dark coloring in the gums. Dark-skinned people and smokers may experience discoloration of the gums. Although these colors are harmless, they cause aesthetic problems. Gum coloration can be treated using a laser. Black pigmentations are eliminated using a soft tissue laser.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the process of cleaning colored substances that have settled in the porous structure of the enamel layer, which is the top layer of the tooth, with special teeth whitening gels. In short, it is the process of opening the main color of the tooth in a clean and spotless state.
- Composite Bonding: It is applied in cases where the front teeth are caries, broken, colored or distorted. Composite materials developed in dentistry are used when Bonding is performed. For a correct application, first of all, sufficient conditions must be formed for the bonding application.
- Inlay-Onlay Restorations: Inlay is a pre-measured filling that is placed in the grooves of a tooth and does not extend to the outer borders of the tooth. Onlay is a method used to repair a tooth with wider damage that affects the outer edges of the tooth and/or the biting surface.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers, which have many types, are an excellent method used to treat damaged teeth. According to the material used, its procedure and functioning vary. Usage periods are 15 to 20 years.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a screw made of titanium or zircon that the human body accepts as if it were its own part. It is placed in the jawbone and takes on the task of the tooth root. Adaptation of the planned prosthesis to the mouth is provided with additional parts placed on it.
Cosmetic Dentistry Prices in Turkey
In short, it would be more accurate to say that Cosmetic Dentistry Prices in Turkey are determined according to your needs. Because Cosmetic Dentistry involves many dental applications, the price of each procedure is different. No clinic can give you a price without examining you. First, your needs are determined and a treatment program is performed. After determining the treatments necessary for your dental health and oral aesthetics, the net price is revealed.
Cosmetic Dentistry Turkey FAQ’s
We know that you have a lot of curiosity about Cosmetic Dentistry in Turkey. You can contact us if you have any questions other than the following questions:
- What Is The Goal In Cosmetic Dentistry?
In cosmetic dentistry, the goal is to create artificial teeth in a natural-looking form and color that are compatible with a person’s face. Artificial teeth in extravagant forms and colors, far from
naturalness, are immediately noticeable even by an amateur eye at first glance. For this reason, a rigorous preparation and planning phase is required in cosmetic dentistry.
- What Are The Pre-Treatment Stages?
A general oral and dental examination is performed to evaluate oral and dental health before moving on to aesthetic solutions. A model of the teeth and surrounding tissues is obtained by taking measurements from the upper and lower jaw. Face, smile, profile and inside of the mouth photos are taken from all angles of the image is obtained. On photos and models taken from the patient, aesthetically problematic areas of the teeth and gums are evaluated taking into account the entire facial area, and treatment begins in this way.