Dental Bridge is a treatment that fills the gap formed by tooth deficiency and tooth loss. It is formed by holding two or more crowns to the teeth that will hold the bridge adjacent with replacement teeth. In short, Dental Bridge is a type of prosthesis that is applied in cases of tooth loss in the mouth. This method is a procedure that has been applied for a long time in oral and dental health. Over time, it began to be applied in different ways. Implant treatment may be preferred in places where it is not possible to apply or with different indications. A bridge can also be applied to the implant. Dental Bridge in Turkey is applied with different techniques and methods.
What is Dental Bridge?
Alternative treatment methods such as Dental Bridge are offered to patients who have lost their teeth due to gum disease or caries. Dental bridge treatment, a traditional method of treatment, is the placement of a bridge prosthesis on the tooth behind and in front of the cavity by shrinking it. It is produced from zirconium or metal supported porcelain. As an alternative, implant treatment is applied. Dental bridges are still preferred in cases where there are some restrictions that cannot be implanted. In order to be successful in Dental Bridge procedure, there are some rules that the patient should pay attention to. It is expected that the patient will ensure oral hygiene; pay attention to inter-dental cleaning and perform oral shower cleaning.
How is Dental Bridge performed?
src=”https://www.implantveneers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/dental-bridges-2-160×160.jpg” alt=”Is getting a dental bridge painful?” width=”160″ height=”160″ />
There are 4 different types of Dental Bridge commonly used (Traditional, Console, Maryland and Implant supported). Dental Bridge allows you to eat and smile more comfortably, maintaining your oral integrity. A bridge tooth forms an artificial tooth, mostly between two fulcrum teeth. An artificial tooth clings with support from neighboring teeth on both sides. The body is attached to the bearing tooth using a tooth covering, a metal frame, depending on the type of dental bridge. A dental bridge can be made of different dental materials, such as porcelain, silver, ceramics,
metals fused with porcelain, or gold, but porcelain material is usually selected when making a dental bridge because it is closer to the natural appearance of the tooth. Since the application of the procedure can be completed in a fairly short time, it is the longest-used treatment method for the treatment of tooth deficiency. Before starting treatment, be sure to tell your dentist how you want treatment in terms of aesthetics and function, your concerns and expectations. Treatment is completed on average in 7 days and usually requires two clinical visits.
Dental Bridge pros
We can list the advantages of dental bridge treatment, which is frequently preferred because it is an economical and practical treatment method:
- Long usage life: with good oral hygiene, they can usually stay in the mouth for between 10 and 20 years.
- Short treatment time: only 2 appointments and if the fixed prosthesis area is suitable, your new teeth can be prepared within a week.
- Natural and aesthetic appearance: the bridge replaces your missing teeth, offering a natural and aesthetic appearance
- Treatment success: these treatments are one of the simplest and most successful treatments in dentistry.
- Comfortable use: dental bridges eliminate aesthetic, chewing and speech disorders caused by missing teeth and are quite comfortable treatments for the patient.
Dental Bridge Treatment Methods
Dental Bridge Treatment Methods applied according to the patient’s condition and oral structure are as follows:
- Suspension bridge: the bridge section is not located above the jaw, it remains equally airborne above the jaw.
- Basic bridge: the bridge section is placed more or less against the tooth pit
- Elbow bridge: the bridge section is adjacent only by a single side, which is not very suitable from a static point of view per bridge
- Composite Bridge: it uses a bridge made of various materials as the bridge feet of the natural tooth and implant.
- Adhesive bridge: the missing tooth is glued with neighboring teeth.
- Inlay Bridge: uses cast fillers or ceramic inlays instead of cladding for anchoring to natural teeth as support teeth.
- Removable Bridge: thanks to the special structure of its carrier, it can be removed even for cleaning, but generally has the characteristics of a traditional bridge.
Dental Bridge Turkey
In fact, you can have this simple treatment anywhere, but you can complete your treatment much more safely with Dental Bridge Turkey. Because many innovative treatment method, used in Turkey is the highest level of quality and the materials used. Prices are economical, the treatment process is short and you can have many more privileges. If you will visit Turkey for various dental treatments, this therapy can be, and you can also save time. For budget friendly dental treatments, Turkey should be your first choice.
Dental Bridge prices in Turkey
Prices vary depending on the patient’s health status. As the number of teeth increases, prices increase at the same rate. In addition, the material to be used is very important. Dental Bridge prices in Turkey are generally very economical, even if every clinic is different. For up-to-date price information, you should definitely contact the clinic.
Dental Bridge FAQ’s
Although Dental Bridge may seem like a terrible treatment at first glance, it is actually a very easy treatment. Below we’ve answered about dental bridge treatment wonders:
- Why we need dental bridge?
First, creating new teeth instead of tooth loss is important for your oral and dental health. If one or more teeth are lost, if the gap is not closed, the other teeth try to fill this gap by sliding.
- Are other teeth damaged during Dental Bridge?
When the bridge is performed, the adjacent teeth are cut and reduced. In other words, the answer to the question of whether teeth will be damaged in the bridge section will be yes. But it would be wrong to call it harm. Because your empty tooth will cause more damage to your mouth and tooth structure.
- How should Dental Care be after dental Bridge?
Like all teeth in the mouth, your bridged teeth require special care. Brushing your teeth at least 2 times a day, especially around the bridge, the areas connected with the solid tooth and the bottom should be cleaned very well. Dental floss and special sloping brushes will allow you to reach these areas.